1. New laptop battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using.
2. The new laptop battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Laptop battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of laptop battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if the new laptop battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New laptop batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the laptop battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, the new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.
We accept Visa and MasterCard and debit cards including JCB, Maestro-UK and Solo. Paypal is also accepted at our secure checkout site.
Items will be shipped out in the following business days after you have checked out. In general, it may take about 2 - 5 business days for delivery.
Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging.
Shipping fee within continental United States would be USD7.99 Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada Orders would only cost an additional shipping fee of US$15.00.
Any troubles pls contact us. More knowledge about battery please visite our battery blog