This ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery comes with of capacity.It's great for if you're on the travel or lay on grass of the park. Give you laptop external battery life and also you can relacement your original Battery. This ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery has passed strict quality assurance procedures such as CE, UL, and ISO9001/9002 certifications and they are all tested on the original machines, so this battery are 100% compatible with you ACER Aspire 2001wlm Laptop, and we ensure this ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery is brand New & 1 year warranty.
Acer Aspire 2001wlm Battery Compatible with Battery Code:
- Acer BATCL32 Battery
- Acer BATCL32L Battery
- Acer BT.A1401.001 Battery
- Acer BT.A1401.002 Battery
- Acer BT.A1405.001 Battery
- Acer BT.A2401.001 Battery
- Acer BT.A2401.002 Battery
- Acer BT.A2401.003 Battery
- Acer BT.A2501.001 Battery
- Acer BT.A2501.002 Battery
- Acer BTP-AS2000 Battery
Acer Aspire 2001wlm Battery Fits Laptop Computer Models:
- Aspire 2000
- Aspire 2000wlmi
- Aspire 2001wlci
- Aspire 2001wlm
- Aspire 2002lci
- Aspire 2003lmi
- Aspire 2003wlm
- Aspire 2010
- Aspire 2012wlci
- Aspire 2012wlmi
- Aspire 2020
- Aspire 2021
- Aspire 2022
- Aspire 2023
- Aspire 2023wlmi
- Aspire 2025wlmi
- Aspire 2200
ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery Further Details
- The brand new ACER Aspire 2001wlm battery meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
- We are dedicated to offering you the high quality battery for your ACER Aspire 2001wlm at reasonable prices.
- All our Laptop Batteries use the highest quality cells,and ensures 100% compatible with your laptop.
- This laptop battery comes with 1 year warranty, 30 days money back guarantee and fast shipping.
- Order this laptop battery before 2:30PM we will usually ship the same day
- Full One Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
How to properly charge the ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery
You should be avoid using up the battery power before charging the ACER Aspire 2001wlm battery, because this will give the battery a lot of pressure and resulting in damage. A more feasible approach is to charge the battery when the battery remain about 20-30% of power. In fact, the notebook lithium battery in the number of "use up / charge" times is limited, all used up and then charge will greatly shorten the battery life. At the same time, the battery should be charged in a dry place, and you should also pay attention to the heart problem.
How to store your long time no use ACER Aspire 2001wlm Battery
Hot to store the laptop battery, use up the battery power or full charged the ACER Aspire 2001wlm battery ? Store the battery with full discharged will make the batteries lose activity, even lead to the control circuit protection self-locking and no longer available. Store the battery with full charged will bring the safety risks, the best preservation method is store it in a cool and dry place with about 40% power, about 20 temperature is the best store temperature, of course you had better use the battery once a month, this can guarantee the battery a good state of preservation, and will not let the battery power completely loss and damage to the battery.