- Product Dimensions: 163.20x77.15x26.60mm, Net Weight: 395.00(g)
- The brand new IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series batteries meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
- We are dedicated to offering you the high quality battery for IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series at reasonable prices.
- IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series battery uses the highest quality cell,and ensures 100% to your laptop.
- IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series laptop battery comes with 1 year warranty, 30 days money back guarantee and fast shipping.
IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series Battery Compatible with Battery Code:
- IBM 02K6576 Battery
- IBM 02K6577 Battery
- IBM 02K6578 Battery
IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series Battery Fits Laptop Computer Models:
- Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series
- Ibm Thinkpad i1500 Series
IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series Battery Maintenance & Tips
1. New battery for IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using.
2. The new IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. It is normal if the new IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
5. To maintain the optimum performance of IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when IBM Ibm Thinkpad i1400 battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, the new Ibm Thinkpad i1400 Series battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.