This Lenovo Ideapad s10 Laptop Battery comes with of capacity.It's great for if you're on the travel or lay on grass of the park. Give you laptop external battery life and also you can relacement you Lenovo Ideapad s10 Laptop original Battery. This Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery has passed strict quality assurance procedures such as CE, UL, and ISO9001/9002 certifications and they are all tested on the original machines, so this battery are 100% compatible with you Lenovo Ideapad s10 Laptop, and we ensure this Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery is brand New & 1 year warranty.
Lenovo Ideapad S10 Battery Compatible with Battery Code:
- Lenovo 1BTIZZZ0LV1 Battery
- Lenovo 45K1274 Battery
- Lenovo 45K1275 Battery
- Lenovo 45K2178 Battery
- Lenovo ASM 42T4590 Battery
- Lenovo FRU 42T4589 Battery
- Lenovo L08C3B21 Battery
- Lenovo L08S3B21 Battery
- Lenovo L08S6C21 Battery
- Lenovo LB121000713-A00-088I-C-OOKO Battery
- Lenovo TF83700068D Battery
Lenovo Ideapad S10 Battery Fits Laptop Computer Models:
- Ideapad s10
- Ideapad s10 20015
- Ideapad s10 4231
- Ideapad s10c
- Ideapad s10e 4068
- Ideapad s10e 4187
- Ideapad s10e Series
- Ideapad s12
- Ideapad s12 20021
- Ideapad s12 2959
- Ideapad s9
- Ideapad s9e 4187
- Ideapad s9e Series
Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery Further Details
- The brand new Lenovo Ideapad s10 batteries meet or exceed original OEM specifications.
- We are dedicated to offering you the high quality battery for your Lenovo Ideapad s10 at reasonable prices.
- Lenovo Ideapad s10 battery uses the highest quality cells,and ensures 100% compatible with your laptop.
- This laptop battery comes with 1 year warranty, 30 days money back guarantee and fast shipping.
- Order this laptop battery before 2:30PM we will usually ship the same day
- Full One Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
How to store your long time no use Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery
Hot to store the Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery, use up the Lenovo Ideapad s10 Battery power or full charged the battery ? Store the battery with full discharged will make the batteries lose activity, even lead to the control circuit protection self-locking and no longer available. Store the battery with full charged will bring the safety risks, the best preservation method is store it in a cool and dry place with about 40% power, about 20 temperature is the best store temperature, of course you had better use the battery once a month, this can guarantee the battery a good state of preservation, and will not let the battery power completely loss and damage to the battery.