1. New battery for Panasonic CF-W4 usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using.
2. The new Panasonic CF-W4 battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Panasonic CF-W4 battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of Panasonic CF-W4 battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if the new Panasonic CF-W4 battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when Panasonic CF-W4 battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, the new CF-W4 battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.